This Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) outlines the terms and conditions for the use of the Interconnected Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) service (the “Service”) provided by [INSTACALL LLC] (“we,” “us,” or “our”). By using the Service, you agree to comply with this AUP.
1- Prohibited Activities You agree not to use the Service in any way that violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the FCC’s regulations and Robocall mitigation requirements. Specifically, you agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal or fraudulent purpose;
- Use the Service to make or receive robocalls or unsolicited telemarketing calls;
- Use the Service to harass, threaten, or abuse others;
- Use the Service to transmit or distribute viruses, worms, or other harmful software;
- Use the Service to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Service or any network connected to the Service;
- Use the Service to transmit or distribute any content that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, or offensive;
- Use the Service to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others;
- Use the Service to violate the privacy rights of others;
- Use the Service to engage in any activity that is harmful to minors.
2- Enforcement We reserve the right to investigate any violations of this AUP and take appropriate action, including but not limited to terminating your use of the Service. We may also cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected violations of the law. We may modify this AUP at any time without prior notice.
3- Reporting Violations If you become aware of any violation of this AUP, please report it to us immediately by contacting our customer support team. We will investigate all reports of violations and take appropriate action as necessary.
4- Disclaimer of Liability We are not responsible for any damages or losses resulting from the use of the Service or any violation of this AUP. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claims arising from your use of the Service or any violation of this AUP.
5- Conclusion by using the Service, you agree to abide by this AUP. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact our customer support team.